- Registration and Camera ready has been extended to April 25.
You are invited to participate in The Second International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications that will be held in Thailand, on May 16-18, 2012. The event will be held over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
Papers submitted will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. All the papers will be submitted to IEEE for potential inclusion to IEEE Explore which is abstracted/indexed in ISI Proceedings and Scopus. The published proceedings will be reviewed for possible inclusion within the INSPEC Database. In addition, the proceedings will be sent for indexing in EI Compendex. In addition, best selected papers will be published in one of the following special issues provided that the author do major improvements and extension within the time frame that will be set by the conference and his/her paper is approved by the chief editor:
- International Journal of Granular Computing, Rough Sets and Intelligent Systems
- International Journal of E-learning, Digital Content and Business Intelligence (IJEDCBI)
- International Journal of Web Based Communities
- International Journal of Computer Applications
- International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their Applications (IJNCAA)
- International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC)